Trip Types From A Shopper’s Perspective
Thursday, March 12th, 2015
Most trip type analysis is done based on what’s purchased. Through proprietary qualitative and quantitative research, Integer looked at trip types from a shopper perspective. What motivated the trip in the first place? What was the mood or mindset? How did they plan and prepare?
At the upcoming Path to Purchase Institute Shopper Marketing Summit(March 16-18), Integer’s Sara Manke will be sharing findings and implications from the study. Attendees will learn:
- What are the seven shopping modes and what are the characteristics of each
- Which modes are the most common
- Which modes are the most digitally engaged
- Which modes lend themselves to more impulse purchases
- What shopping modes mean to shopper marketing activation
If you’re attending the Expo, be sure to stop by on Wednesday, March 18 at 12:00 noon.