The 2021 holiday season is filled with joy and anticipation. While we still feel the lasting effects of COVID-19, shoppers are excited to get back to their beloved traditions. This year, we will look at how consumers’ shopping behavior has changed and how brands and retailers can respond.
In this edition of The Checkout, you will learn:
- How the COVID-19 pandemic has affected holiday activities and shopping
- The growing strength of omnichannel holiday shopping experiences
- Shoppers’ growing investment in gifts and prepping for the holidays
- Changes in how shoppers get their shopping information
- Future implications around holiday shopping for brands and retailers
You can click here to download this issue of The Checkout to read more.
To explore past issues, you can see the archive and download issues here.
Image Source: Unsplash