New Issue of The Checkout – Beauty
Monday, July 27th, 2020
With COVID-19 creating seismic shifts to the in-store experience, brands and retailers are forced to pivot to maintain relevance with shoppers, especially in an interactive category like beauty. For this edition of The Checkout, we compare how shopper behavior in the beauty category has shifted since 2014 and 2018, when we last collected data on this topic, to today.
Some highlights of the beauty edition include:
- Mass shoppers migrate to specialty and digital solutions
- Talk isn’t cheap when it comes to beauty recommendations
- The definition of “clean” is complex
- More than just Millennials shop clean beauty
- Brands and retailers have big opportunities in clean beauty
You can click here to download this issue of The Checkout to read more.
To explore past issues, you can see the archive and download issues here.
Image source: Unsplash