The Integer Group occasionally conducts research projects commissioned for our clients or developed for internal learnings. Those are now published here on Shopper Culture as well. Click on one of links below download a report.
Embracing the Machines: AI’s Collision with Commerce (2017)
An extensive study of over 3,600 shoppers in the U.S. that digs into the world of AI and shopping.
- Part 1: AI Today
- A benchmark of where shoppers are in their relationships with AI: their perceptions, attitudes, and current adoption of AI in shopping and what it all means for brands and retailers.
- Part 2: AI Tomorrow
- How shoppers expect AI to change within the next five years and even further into the future, how they want to interact with it, what they want it to do for them, how much they’ll let AI do for them, and the implications for brands and retailers.
- Part 3: AI by Retailer
- Insight into the differences in shoppers’ demographics, behaviors and attitudes toward AI based on which primary retailer they shop as well as which retailers are paving the way to make AI mainstream in shopping and what all retailers need to consider as AI collides with shopping.
- Part 4: The Economics of AI
- A look at socioeconomic factors that come into play with AI with regard to attitudes, adoption, concerns, and what could happen once AI becomes mainstream.
Research taps into the mindsets of online grocery shoppers and uncovers many of the triggers that drive their impulse purchases
Research and perspective on the Chinese Shopper
NA Coca-Cola Retailing Research Council: Untangling The Social Web (2012-2014)
Insights for Users, Brands and Retailers
- Part 1-5: Introduction
- Part 1: Assessing the Social Networking Landscape
- Part 2: Identifying the Allure of Social Networking:Traits, Behaviors and Motivators
- Part 3: Social Networking Personas: A Look at Consumer and Shopper Mind-Sets
- Part 4: The Value of Social Networking for Brands and Retailers
- Part 5: The Effectiveness of Professional Social Networking
A How To Guide
- Part 6&7: Executive Summary
- Part 6: How To Develop an External Social Web Strategy
- Part 7: How To Develop an Internal Social Web Strategy
A Grocery Shopping Perspective for the Future
The Complex Shopper™ Revealing the motivations that drive considered purchase decisions (2011)
- Part 1: Executive Summary
- Part 2: The Social Adventurer
- Part 3: Fretting Frugal
- Part 4: Experience Lover
- Part 5: Passive Purchaser
- Part 6: Motivations That Drive Home Improvement Shoppers
- Part 7: Plugged-In, Housewares and Electronics Shoppers
- Part 8: Furniture Shoppers
Ethnographic research in Russia that sheds light on home and personal care shoppers
What you need to know to tackle convenience stores