With COVID-19 creating seismic shifts to the in-store experience, brands and retailers are forced to pivot to maintain relevance with shoppers, especially in an interactive category like beauty. In the latest edition of Shopper Culture’s The Checkout, we compare how shopper behavior in the beauty category is shifting. Highlights include:
- Mass shoppers migrate to specialty and digital solutions
- Talk isn’t cheap when it comes to beauty recommendations
- The definition of “clean” is complex
- More than just Millennials shop clean beauty
- Brands and retailers have big opportunities in clean beauty
Download the issue to read more here, and check out press coverage for the report in Marketing Charts here, here and here.