Shifts in shopper preferences in conjunction with increasing e-commerce-centric habits have altered the traditional holiday shopping experience. With the addition of a global pandemic, the 2020 holiday season will be a unique experience from years past. Our latest edition of The Checkout looks at these changing patterns as well as the current state of holiday and general habitual shopping.
- We also provide more perspective on:
- How the COVID-19 pandemic will impact the average consumer and, in turn, this holiday season for brands and retailers
- Changes in how shoppers are gathering information for the 2020 holiday season
- The differences in shopping priorities for the holiday season
- Tips for success at the end of 2020